Hope 2008 was a fantastic year for you!
ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR!! 🙂
I’ve got great hopes for 2009 and I’m planning to party into the night this NYE.. then have a nice big sleep and start the year fresh.
When I take stock this is what I find…
2008 was a mixed but amazing year:
* finished my PhD!! This has to trump everything else!
* travelled to Israel, Istanbul, Barcelona, Budapest and Rotterdam in 2 spurts
* got very ill, went to hospital and had several very tough months 🙁
* did some wonderful new research and as part of this flown around Oz and talked to many wonderful quantum physicists
* met heaps of wonderful new people who enrich my life!
* partied quite a bit and had some amazing fun times
* got a new flatmate, my old friend Tamsin 🙂
* did heaps of photography, some modelling and writing, blogging of course!
* learnt to let go of some bad things!
* more research and academic writing
* Craig’s sister’s wedding in Thailand + holiday time
* moving to my mum’s gorgeous newly renovated apartment here in Randwick
* looking for a new job
* looking for a girlfriend for that matter!
* more photography yay!
* parties and fun times with gorgeous people who make my world spin around like a shiney kaleidoscopic image
* yoga, writing, games, poly and kink stuff… also want to learn massage! Lots more blogging too! 🙂
* meditation 🙂
Would love to see someone else’s list too… you know you can comment, right?
(Picture is the NGC 6357 gas cluster in the Pismis 24… from a list of the most beautiful astronomical photos of the year)