* I’m writing an article on philosophy of social science and using Bourdieu to study science
* I’m sad and happy at the same time.. so much happening with so many people around me (breakups, operations, hospitals, grieving)… I guess that’s poly life, rich but sometimes mixed like everything else… wish I could reach out to all my friends and lovers and make it all better somehow.
* I’m leaving for Thailand next week!!! Craig and I have accommodation on two islands but yet to book for Phuket
* gotta get my vaccination!!
* doing low key experimental photography tomorrow night after work.. and getting to know someone new while doing it 🙂
* apparently a 40C+ heatwave is coming to Sydney very soon… beach? nah, gotta finish article!
* today I inserted my own PhD reference in the article I’m writing… Antalffy came right before Bourdieu… freaked me out! 😛
* Tam’s dhal is the best!! Gotta have some more tonight…
* can’t wait to move house as soon as workmen finish renovations… other end of the street! finally I get rid of my neighbours who always drill at 7am!
* overseas hospital fees from last year drive me crazy… insurance claim got bogged down in university bureaucracy, have no time to go to embassy as hospital is threatening with legal action, Medicare can only be claimed if I went back to Holland… and today I was 5 metres from the bank to pay the fee ahead when gale force winds ripped ALL the paperwork out of my hands… thought I was going to scream!!!
* I’m messaging with poly people in Perth… and dreaming about doing a national poly festival some day!!
* so many friends to see before flying out, don’t think I’ll manage… love you all! 🙂
* want to write more to my brother in prison, more photos and more magazines saved up
* incidentally Budapest now has more gas supplies (Russia/Ukraine conflict resolved) and smog is easing there (first ever traffic restrictions because of smog levels in the last few days, don’t even want to imagine brrrrr)
* I’m a bit hyper and all over the place but enjoying it 😀
* could do with some yoga and meditation 😛
* yep, I’m still a nerd last time I checked… check out the plush particles from the GiantMicrobes people… above in the picture you silly!