What a year 2010 was… for those of you not close to me week to week this is a recap of what happened to me this year..
As you can see from the photos already, people matter to me the most
* 2010 started at Woodford Folk Festival with a troop of awesome people
* started lecturing at Macquarie Uni on a contract… teaching in 2 new subjects
* some deep chilling at festivals, concerts, with friends and family.. and also in Melbourne with poly friends
* tantra, music, doctors, yoga, Mardi Gras festival
* poly talk given at Evolver
* winding down online teaching, winding up face-to-face teaching
* violin playing!
* essay marking and teaching… my diary seems to be full of this
* raw food, film nights, beach, friends, family..
* ConFest! which is an alternative camping festival 14 hours drive away…
* Ben & Anneke’s wedding in Canberra
* Rocky Horror, Evolver (alternative meetups), heaps of time with friends and lovers
* workshops, more yoga and Non-Violent Communication (NVC) course with Chris which was a revelation
* conferences, workshops and more NVC
* a new GP (doctor), a new drug and a brief hospital visit which sucked
* struggles with my lungs and my immune system
* Early Career Research workshops
* remembering Andrew… 1 year anniversary
* dating a beautiful woman (geez I want a girlfriend!!)
* Sydney film festival
* awesome quieter times with friends and family
* heaps of visits to doctors
* flying to Budapest with Chris!
* Budapest-Berlin-Budapest with Chris, and Ben and Anneke, a definite hightlight of the year!
* catching up with friends and relatives overseas and melting in the heat
* seeing my second brother Zoltan again after too many years of no contact
* Berlin… mmm.. Invisible Exhibition (in complete darkness, mimicking blindess) in Bp!
* teaching a new course on science, society and the environment
* lots of nude photography
* True Blood, heaps of cooking and photography
* queer films, friends and dinners and spa and play
* loads more doctors
* working with SBS researchers on a sexuality doco, really exciting stuff!
* shooting with SBS and 7 other people
* marking, fetish parties, photos, yoga
* making art
* 1st anniversary with Chris
* lots of quiet times
* seeing more doctors to figure out epilepsy and drugs
* Craig’s 40th party
* public lectures, lots of reading, sculptures
* planning and booking my second tattoo
* my birthday festivities
* exhibiting 2 pieces of art at Restriction
* strike at my university
* xmas chilling (and heaps of seizures.. boo)
* spending heaps of time with Chris
Looking forward to 2011!!